Liquid Force FLX Wakeboard 2023
Designer: Liquid Force
Flex your board not your wallet. Get your FLX on!
The FLX is loose on the water and springy and responsive on rails. Featuring Liquid Rail sidewalls and our grind base to make the FLX super durable and poppy with our full paulownia wood core The FLX is a top choice for beginners and pros alike!
- Rounded Diamond Squaretail Shape
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Subtle Dual Concave with Edge and Tip Channels
- Full Paulownia Wood Profiled Split Core
- Removable LF Slider Quad Fins
- Equipped with LF Exclusive 4-Up FlexBar Inserts, Beveled Liquid Rails, and Sintered Grind Base
- Optimized with LF 6X/6R Bindings | Compatible with All 6" Bindings
ROUNDED DIAMOND SQUARETAIL SHAPE
The Rounded Diamond Tail Shape ensures fast and predictable handling with excellent release off the water. This shape gives fast turns with a forgiving feel.
SUBTLE DUAL CONCAVE W/ EDGE AND TIP CHANNELS
Dual concave softens out landings while keeping a clean catch free base. Add in the edge and tip channels for more bite to your cut so you can edge hard.
REMOVABLE SL SLIDER QUAD FIN SETUP
Allows for boat and park use, keep the fins in for a set behind the boat, take them out for catch free fun at the cable.
Our 4up flex bar offers multiple stance options whilst being able to flex and move with the board. This eliminates dead flex spots on the board and provides a smoother more consistent flex pattern.
|Length (cm)||Width (in)||Surface Area (in2)||Rocker (in)||Stance 6X/6R (in)||Weight Range (lbs)|
|135||16.6||770||2.4||18 - 24||90 - 170|
|139||16.9||808||2.6||19 - 25||130 - 200|
|143||17.1||847||2.7||19 - 25||160 - 230|
|147||17.3||875||2.8||20 - 26||190 - 260|