MYSTIC STAR FULL 3/2 BACK ZIP
You will not find a another suit with as many features for the price!
They’re called the STAR series for a reason. Each year they shine in a new range of fresh colorways and novel patterns. This year the Star is engineered with GBS, Glued Blind Stitched seams. To fortify these seams even better the STAR suit is dot-taped on the critical junctions.
The fullsuits are equipped with Fox lining on the chest and back for a warmer core. We’ve also added kneepads,
made out of the new durable 4-way stretch Hex-tech material, just to keep your knees safe.
- GBS - Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Critical taping internally - A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
- Mesh neoprene chest panel - Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind chill.
- Hex-tech kneepads - The kneepads are made of a 4way Super-tex fabric. This is a durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Velcro ankle closure straps - Velcro ankle straps to tighten the leg cuffs.
- Lining saver - Soft Velcro piece attachment on the inside of the suit to fix your collar tag. This will prevent damaging the inner lining.
- Overhead backup - A neoprene back panel with collar, prevent swater from entering through the zipper and neck.
- Back zip - The B-ZIP is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry throught he zipper.
- Glideskin neck construction - The reduced thickness of the neck construction makes it easier for the neoprene to follow the curves of the neck with less pressure. The neoprene feels like a second skin, while the glideskin inner lining enables an excellent water closure.
- M-Flex (100%) - M-Flex is a very good flexible neoprene. M-Flex stands for high quality neoprene with an awesome stretch ratio.
- Fox Fleece Front & Back Panel - Soft, smooth & incredibly warm.
Soft, smooth and incredibly warm, the renewed thermal inner lining called Fox Fleece has big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. The fleece also holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. Fox Fleece has superior stretch performance in all directions making it super suitable for every panel in all of our suits.