SMITH WAYWARD SUNGLASSES With ChromaPop
Designer: Smith Optics
Some sunglasses don’t accurately depict colors, but the ChromaPop lenses on the Smith Wayward eliminate that issue by blocking light wavelengths where specific colors intersect. This reduces "color confusion" and the result is optimal color, so you see the outdoors with unmatched clarity. Durable and scratch resistant, they’re the ideal eyewear for outdoor adventures of all kinds.
- 100% UV protection.
- Evolve frames, made from 53% bio-based material.
- Trivex lenses are four times more scratch resistant than plastic and lighter than glass.
- Frames are ecofriendly, lightweight, durable and flexible.
- Megol temple ends and nose pads prevent slippage.
- Vacuum-applied antireflective coating on the backside of lenses eliminate glare.
- Patented film-free polarization coating eliminates glues and haze.
- Out-of-Sight hinges help provide a clean look.
- Microfiber cleaning cloth storage bag included.